GENERATING SETS FOR HOSPITALS, CLINICS, TEMPORARY HEALTHCARE STRUCTURES AND FIELD HOSPITALS
ONIS VISA generating sets offer the maximum safety and functional continuity to the plants and delicate medical equipment of healthcare facilities and hospitals, granting suitable power for all clinical-assistance activities for the duration of the energy emergency.
Providing continuous energy is a critical factor, an essential condition in every production process but it becomes vitally important within hospitals and healthcare facilities where any power outages can put patients' lives at risk. In order for this not to happen, it is necessary to design emergency power systems to minimize the risk of power failures.
In case of any possible black-outs or any other events that can inhibit the ordinary operation of the electrical system, the right emergency power supply must be available within a few seconds, guaranteeing the maximum efficiency and reliability for all the structures involved.
The emergency system provides the needed additional power supply to feed all the hospital electrical equipement and life support machines, from critical areas, to the emergency room and to the operating blocks, from the intensive care units to diagnostics and many other hospital services, including the elevator systems and all those facilities for patients transport and treatments.
VISA SpA counts on a range of generating sets specifically developed for hospitals and healthcare centres complying with the most stringent regulations in this kind of application where a power shortage implies very high risks with potentially lethal consequences.
The most requested specific features of the range for the sector applications, are:
• Automatic control panel to manage the parallel operation among the units.
• Redundancy system to grant the highest efficiency and reliability of the whole plant.
• Remote control system via GSM that allows to start or stop the machine, as if the operator were physically present in front of the panel, as well as to monitoring in real time the main parameters and alarms, identifying any anomalies and planning a timely intervention if needed.
• The monitoring system can be integrated into the hospital’s own BMS (building management system).
• Dedicated filtering system to solve problems that may arise related to the fuel quality, avoiding the formation of any algae or impurities in the diesel, that occurs on the engines of gensets in the stand-by version, which remain stationary for most of the time.
• Maximum reduction of residual vibrations through a system consisting of anti-seismic spring mounts placed between the base-frame of the machine and the supporting platform.
• Acoustic soundproofing able to ensure the highest levels of noise reduction through different types of canopies or even tailor-made solutions, developed on the specific needs.
• Possibility of technical diagnostics through the exclusive SupervisorPlus active supervision service provided by the Visa SpA service department which intervenes remotely, if necessary, advising on solutions and planning interventions, before they become critical.
Thanks to the consolidated experience gained in 60 years in the market, Visa SpA offers specific solutions dedicated to healthcare and hospital sector both in Italy and abroad, complying with the most recent and strict standards for this kind of applications, where any power failures could cause very high risks with even lethal consequences. For this reason, it is extremely important to count on reliable and high quality products, supported by qualified technical and engineering team.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THAT, WRITE US FOR THE DEDICATED SECTOR'S CASE HISTORY: email@example.com