ONIS VISA In Sync 200, a new paralleling genset controller equipped with a 4” display b/n high contrast. The intelligent electronic control panel ONIS VISA InteliGen 200 is suitable for Onis Visa generating sets: it is a highly flexible, intuitive and scalable solution for generators parallel systems. By modifying a setpoint, it is possible to switch from Gen-to-Mains to Gen-to-Gen Parallel; Extra communications functions can be added using plug-in modules and the remote monitoring is included. On Board: RS485 and USB. Onis Visa In Sync 200 is a perfect solution for rental, telecoms, events and other applications.
- Multiple Island or Single Parallel to Mains applications both in one controller. Parallel operation for up to 32 gen-sets (also different sizes)
- Built in AVR interface
- Two types of synchronisations: Phase Match or Slip Synchro
- Two types of Load/VAr Sharing: Isochronous (CAN) or Droop, including Emergency Droop
- On Board communication capabilities:
• USB, CAN, RS485
• USB Host for for uploading/downloading configuration software
- Plug-in modules: I/O extension and communication modules.
• internet access using Ethernet, GSM/GPRS (4G)
- Support for Modbus (RTU or TCP) or SNMP protocols
- Internal PLC support with PLC editor and monitor included in InteliConfig
- Cloud-based monitoring and control via Onis Visa WebSupervisor
- Active SMS and emails in different languages
- Geofencing and tracking via Onis Visa WebSupervisor
- Flexible event based history with up to 350 events
- Comprehensive gen-set protections
- Multipurpose flexible timers
- FREE InteliConfig Software
GUARD REVOLUTION web supervisor ®
Guard Revolution WebSupervisor is cloud-based system designed for monitoring and controlling ComAp controllers via the internet. This system offers a number of beneficiai features that help optimize revenue for machinery fleets, as each piece of equipment can be individually monitored for ali important operation values. Guard Revolution WebSupervisor offers equipment owners a number of powerful reporting tools allowing monthly summaries of availability and optimizes the maintenance scheduling and asset utilization from the individuai equipment to the whole fleet. The information generated from each controller can be archived on the centrai server for future analysis and trend evaluation.
What is it used for?
• REAL TIME CHECKING OR REMOTE CONTROLLING
• GEOLOCALIZATION AND FLEET TRACKING
• GENSET FUNCTION MONITORING AND DATA RECORDING
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
Operating temperature: -20 ˚C to +70˚C
Input/Output: Up to 8 binary input / 8 binary output /4 analog input
Communication ports on board: Canbus (CAN1,CAN2), RS485, USB, USB Host
Slot for Expansion/Communication card: 2, plug-in card
UPGRADE YOUR GUARD REVOLUTION WITH THE PLUG AND PLAY OPTIONS
A plug and play Solution for the additional extension modules to meet all customer needs.
IN/OUT Expansion Module
Binary I/O plug-in module with earth fault current protection measurment:
• Extension module with 8 configurable binary terminals for inputs or outputs
• Possibility to connect a current transformer for earth fault current measurement and protection
COMMUNICATION Expansion Module
• Local card control in customer’s company network via IP address, through LiteEdit software or Internet browser (SCADA)
• Remote control if the card has access to the Internet through the Web Supervisor.
• Data request from a device in the local network with TCP-Modbus protocol or alternatively SNMP.
Modem 4G + GPS
• Fast connectivity 4G (up to 100 Mbps) + GPS Tracking
• Receiving SMS and email in case of alarms or genset status change (e.g. started engine)
• Sending SMS messages to control the genset (e.g. manual starting)
• Remote control through Airgate Software or Web Supervisor
• Genset locating and tracking via GPS